- This section explains how we collect, use and protect the personal data you share with us on the Tshakapesh website.
Protection of personal information
- For the Tshakapesh website, Tshinanu Inc. (the web producer) complies with the requirements in force regarding personal data protection, including its obligations under the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act and the Act Respecting the Protection of Personal Information in the Private Sector. Tshinanu Inc. ensures its practices comply with Canada’s national standard, as set out in the Model Code for the Protection of Personal Information, Can/Csa-q830-96.
- When you create an account to play Tshakapesh and the Quest for Rose Quartz, you are asked to provide your email. That is Personal Information. We use it to identify you and save your progress in the game.
- Tshinanu Inc. has established technological measures and administrative policies that ensure your personal information on the Tshakapesh website remains secure.
- - Your personal information is only stored by Tshinanu Inc. for the time necessary to fulfil the objectives set out above.
- - We will never use or divulge your personal information for any reasons other than those listed above.
- You can ask us to change or delete your personal information at any time by writing us.
- If, when creating your account, you opted to receive the Tshakapesh newsletter, that authorized Tshinanu Inc. to use your email address to contact you. If you change your mind and no longer wish to receive the newsletter, you can ask us to remove your name from the distribution list and our database at any time by writing to us.
Anonymous and non-personal information
- When you visit the Tshakapesh website, some anonymous and non-personal information may be collected for statistical purposes through Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics. This information may include the browser, type of platform and operating system you are using, the number of times you visit, the number of articles you view, the amount of time you spend on the website and the location from which you are browsing.
- Tshinanu Inc. uses this information exclusively for statistical purposes and for adapting the Tshakapesh website to meet the needs of its visitors. Tshinanu Inc. may share this anonymous and non-personal information with third parties, such as partners or sponsors.
- You can always reject or deactivate cookies by changing the settings of your web browser.
- This policy and the relationship between Tshinanu Inc. and the users of the Tshakapesh website are governed by the laws of the Province of Quebec, Canada. The parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts situated in the judicial district of Montreal in the Province of Quebec, Canada, and choose the latter as the appropriate district for the hearing of any claim related to the interpretation, application, execution, entry into force, validity or effects of this policy.
- This confidentiality policy is an agreement between Tshinanu Inc. and you (and your parents, if you are under 18 years of age). If you disagree with any of the provisions mentioned above, we ask you to cease all visits to the website.
- In closing, Tshinanu Inc. reserves the right to change its confidentiality policy, especially in order to adapt them to any legislative or technological changes.